The Psych Check (with follow up consultation)
£290.00 – £850.00
The Psych Check is a journey through your current psychological functioning and well-being.
Completing it offers you a chance to stop for a few moments and reflect on how you are doing and take stock.
It will help give you a clear picture of how well you believe you are functioning and how your quality of life is right now, together with plans for how you could improve aspects of your life.
The Psych Check Package includes:
- A 2 hour (face-to-face or Skype) session with a psychological skills mentor to complete your Psych Check
- A fully personalised report, which includes your scores and how they relate to your day to day functioning, alongside an action plan for how to improve on the areas you would like to work on.
- Your chosen package of follow up face-to-face or Skype/phone sessions with a psychological skills mentor, to start working on the areas highlighted in your Psych Check. Please select package options in the drop down box.
Completing the Psych Check involves spending a couple of hours with one of our psychological skills mentors (either face-to-face at our London or Sheffield clinics or via Skype) and going through a series of questions looking at different aspects of your psychological functioning. You will then rate how well you believe you are currently doing on each question.
Your scores will then be presented back to you in a fully personalised report, which outlines how well you believe you are currently functioning in terms of:
- Your emotional well-being
- Relationships (understanding and relating to others)
- Stress management
- Your health
- Your confidence
- Your success
- Your happiness
The report will outline what your scores mean in real terms and how they relate to your day to day functioning. The report will also outline plans for working on areas that need improvement and how you could go about working on those changes with practical plans.
30 Mins, 2 * 1 Hour, 4 * 1 Hour, 6 * 1 Hour