How can we learn to control our emotions?
Prof Peters on Steven Bartletts The Diary of A CEO podcast.
Have you ever felt your emotions taking control over you rather than the other way around?
Have you wished to understand how to manage your own mind and become the best version of yourself?
Professor Steve Peters joins Steven Bartlett on The Diary of a CEO podcast to answer these questions and provide guidance to help you. Using his experience from treating psychiatric patients to coaching top athletes, his books, A Path through the Jungle and The Chimp Paradox, Steve offers Steven insights into how The Chimp Model has drastically improved the lives of thousands of individuals.
This insightful discussion covers topics such as the struggle between our thoughts and actions, the psychological strategies used by Olympic athletes to secure their victory, and the psychological weight of aiding others in their journey through trauma.
- Your professional Bio and experiences
- What are you doing for these athletes?
- Figuring out what your beliefs are
- How do I manage my emotions?
- Why do we find it hard to apologies
- Why acceptance is so important
- What role does trauma play in our reactions
- Dealing with low self-esteem
- Where would you start with dealing with low self-esteem
- Do we choose what we believe?
- How do you deal with your emotions?
- Exercising your chimp
- How we form habits
- Your book
- The last guest’s question
Learn how you can apply these skills to your life
Mind Management Skills for Life | 8 workshop programme
Get your copy of A Path through the Jungle
Chimp Management Latest
Our Client Services Director, Simon Jones, recently met with Tackling Minds Founder David Lyons to make a £500...
How can The Chimp Model help us communicate?Have you ever found yourself in a conversation where, despite your best...
Research finds Chimp Management Mind Model effective in improving burnout & well-being for NHS nurses
Clinical Trial concludes our Mind Management Skills for Life programme is effective in improving occupational burnout...
Join us for our Christmas Charity Conference! Our annual charity event is here to provide insights into your mind...