Dr Robbie Anderson
A bit about me…
…I love the opportunities that my expertise affords me – whether that’s travelling globally or helping people with challenging cases nearer to home.
I appreciate that every person – and day – is unique”
Robbie is an experienced Psychologist, with a specialism in high performing people, teams, and cultures.
His work past and present includes professional, national and Olympic sports teams, including residencies with England Rugby, GB Taekwondo, and multiple Premiership Rugby clubs. Away from sport, Robbie consults with European, US and Middle Eastern enterprises; hedge funds and financial service operations; the emergency services and armed forces; TV personalities, and the general public.
An expert in the Chimp Model, which has sold over 1.4 million copies worldwide as The Chimp Paradox, Robbie has personally collaborated with Chimp Model creator Professor Steve Peters for over a decade.
Robbie Anderson delivers bespoke support packages including team and organisational consultancy, thought-provoking keynotes, webinars, and 1:1 coaching.
Robbie Anderson recently joined the Rugby Football Union and the Pathway team as our National Performance Programme Psychologist. Over the last 5 months, he has excelled both as a member of the management team as well as within the Programme with individual players. He has had great impact in the time he has been engaged with us and I look forward to that growing over time.
We booked Robbie to present a keynote to 1100 forward-thinking estate agency professionals and he just blew everyone away. During his 20 minute session he managed to inspire and motivate the audience and he received some of the best feedback we’ve had in the 15 years we’ve been running this event. So much so that we’ve booked him for several workshops next year. Thank you!
Recent Clients / Sectors
• Elite Sport
• Financial Sector
• Professional Services
• Performing Arts / Television
England Rugby employed Robbie to oversee psychology on their National Performance Program: a bespoke initiative focused on preparing England’s best talent for the 2019 Rugby World Cup.
The exciting program was considered unique and the first of its kind in the world.
Areas of Expertise
• Optimising the performance of the mind
• Creating high performance in people, teams and cultures
• Psychological well-being and resilience
• Embracing change to create opportunity
• Turning stress into action
• Adaptability and Behavioural Change
• Leadership, communication and group dynamics
• The Chimp Model (in action)
• Experienced Psychologist
• Quality Assured: BPS Chartered and HCPC Registered Psychologist
• Educated to degree level in Sport Science, Psychology, and Sport Psychology (PhD)
• Experienced at board level as Managing Director at Chimp Management Ltd