Robbie is a British Psychological Society (BPS) Member Status Psychologist and has consulted with Professor Steve Peters for over a decade.
His résumé includes, amongst others: Professional and Olympic athletes, TV Personalities, Blue-Chip Executives and Global Organisations.
With experience of consultancy in Europe, the Middle East, and America, Robbie believes that people have huge potential and demonstrates a real passion for helping them to unlock their talent, improve their performance and to achieve successful outcomes in extremely challenging environments.
Robbie works with a collaborative style, building relationships and offering expert insights into the psychology of human functioning and performance.
• 10+ Years as a Mentor with Steve Peters and Chimp Management Ltd.
• PhD Candidate
• MSc Sport & Exercise Psychology
• MSc Psychology
• BSc Sports Science
• Associate Fellow Higher Education Authority
Areas of Expertise
• Optimising human performance
• High-performance cultures & environments
• Resilience and psychological well-being
• Adaptability and behavioural change
• Leadership, communication and group dynamics
• The Chimp Model (applied)