Christmas Conference 2019
Our Christmas Conference will be taking place at the Crowne Plaza, Royal Victoria Hotel in Sheffield on Thursday 5th December. Tickets are now available at an ‘early bird’ rate of £125.
The Christmas conference is aimed at helping individuals to challenge and manage their approach to life in general. It consists of four workshops with discussion groups and interactive sessions. It will have some serious themes but be friendly and relaxed. Everybody is welcome.
The Festive Season – a time for peace and change
- How to process events, let go and move on
- How to stop ruminating and get over injustice
- How to process a pleasant or painful event
How to cure Father Christmas of imposter syndrome
- The imposter syndrome addressed
- How to manage self-critical thoughts
- How to manage doubts about competencies
Helping your Chimp to decorate a Christmas tree?
- How to create positive emotions
- How to remain emotionally strong
- Helping others to become contented
A Chimp’s New Year’s resolutions
- How to get into a good mindset every morning
- Using personal reflection effectively
- Developing a constructive mindset for life