Christmas Conference 2019
Our Christmas Conference will be taking place at the Crowne Plaza, Royal Victoria Hotel in Sheffield on Thursday 5th December. Tickets are now available at an ‘early bird’ rate of £125.
The Christmas conference is aimed at helping individuals to challenge and manage their approach to life in general. It consists of four workshops with discussion groups and interactive sessions. It will have some serious themes but be friendly and relaxed. Everybody is welcome.
The Festive Season – a time for peace and change
- How to process events, let go and move on
- How to stop ruminating and get over injustice
- How to process a pleasant or painful event
How to cure Father Christmas of imposter syndrome
- The imposter syndrome addressed
- How to manage self-critical thoughts
- How to manage doubts about competencies
Helping your Chimp to decorate a Christmas tree?
- How to create positive emotions
- How to remain emotionally strong
- Helping others to become contented
A Chimp’s New Year’s resolutions
- How to get into a good mindset every morning
- Using personal reflection effectively
- Developing a constructive mindset for life
At Chimp Management Ltd we do understand that emergencies do happen and individuals need to cancel from time to time. However, please be considerate that we often have high levels of interest in our services and late cancellations may mean other individuals missing out. In the event you need to cancel please do get in touch to discuss our cancellation policy, discretion will be used in all events and wherever possible we will look to rearrange or move your booking.
Please see below for our usual cancellation details:
All requests for cancellation will be considered on an individual basis so please do call us in the first instance. In most cases we will look to move your booking to another event or service, however, if you do wish to cancel our policy for this event is typically as follows:
– Up to 1 week before the event – a £30 may be charged to cover administration costs.
– 1 week & under – 100% of the ticket fee may be charged