Psychological Skills Mentor
Dean has been highly commended in the Queens Birthday Honours list for outstanding Team Performance on 2 separate occasions.
Dean’s professional life is characterised by guiding, supporting and mentoring individuals, teams and organisations to be the best versions of themselves. He is a registered member of the British Psychological Society and has a Masters degree in Psychology.
Extremely experienced, professional and adaptable; Dean is one of our tried and tested Psychological Skills Mentors that has proved his worth across a range of sectors and industries. His portfolio of clients includes chief executive officers, senior leadership and management teams, NHS consultants, elite sports, specialist Military units including medical services, and several individuals and teams presenting with a range of diverse issues and needs.
Dean views every client as unique and is regularly praised for his insight, understanding and empathic approach. Moreover, his dynamic presentation and workshop skills have been appreciated by several clients who have singled him out for bringing The Chimp Model alive. Dean’s passion and satisfaction is fuelled by helping others achieve, flourish and ultimately live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
• MSc Psychology
• BSc (Hons) Sports Science
• Military Rehabilitation & Physical Education Specialist
• NLP Practitioner
• Qualified Teacher, Assessor and Facilitator
• Defence Medical Services prize winner for clinical research
• Adventure Training, High Ropes & Mobile Team Challenge facilitator
Areas of Expertise
• Developing Robust & Resilient Individuals & Teams
• Improving Psychological Wellbeing
• Delivering engaging, insightful and entertaining keynote speeches
• Optimising Human Performance in a variety of settings
• Developing Leadership, communication & relationship skills
Recent Clients / Sectors
• International Investment Banking
• Frontline Emergency Services
• Fitness & Sports Medicine
• Elite Sport
• Military Units