We have extensive experience working across the public sector. Clients we actively work with are: Blue light services, Hospitals, Paramedics, GP’s and Primary care. We will work with you to establish your clear outcome objectives and will tailor a bespoke programme to suit your needs.
Some common areas we cover are:
• Dealing with dangerous or difficult situations involving others
• High performing teams
• Individual support
• Help you to understand how your mind functions
• Your effects on the behaviours and emotions of others
• Recognising stress and psychological ill-health in team mates
• Assertiveness and aggression distinguished and the advantages of recognising this
• Packaging communication the right way
• Body language
• Developing structured plans to manage specific situations, such as conflict.
Our Skills for Life Mind Management Programme has been developed to help people working in public services to get the best out of themselves and others, through understanding the neuroscience of the mind.
Contact us for a chat on 0114 220 3716