Job Title: Finance Manager (Part-Time)
The role of the person:
- Monitor and processing of invoices
- Produce weekly debtors list and ensure timely collection of payments
- Organise records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Receive and verify employee expenses
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
- Other finance related tasks such as managing phone accounts, internet accounts, landline accounts and online payment processing accounts
- This is a part-time role with a view to becoming full-time should the role develop.
- This post is subject the completion of a 6-month probationary period with monthly reviews.
There is an expectation that you will reside close to your primary designated place of work (Sheffield or surrounding areas).
Will be negotiable depending on qualifications and experience with an annual review.
The person we are looking for:
We are seeking to recruit someone who is:
- Someone with a keen eye for detail
- Wanting to be part of a team that is building a long-term future together
- Like-minded in sharing our values of putting others first
- Hard working, eager to learn and flexible to needs of a small relatively young company
- Easy-going in nature and gets on well with everyone
- A team player sharing ideas and helping the team out
- Able to view success as being content and happy, and enjoying what we do in helping others via the Chimp model.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 2+ years of progressively responsible experience for a small-to-medium-sized company, or a division of a large corporation.
- Willing to be based in or around Peak District Location (offices currently in Sheffield but will be moving to Peak District in the near future)
- Full, clean, driving licence.
Full location details:
Informal enquiries are welcomed to our HR Advisor Jessica Radburn
Please email all applications/enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07860770975 for information.
A pre-interview meeting via Skype may be arranged. Successful candidates will have references taken and a DBS check will be required.
Closing Date: 1st October 2018
Interview Date: 5th October 2018
Chimp Management Ltd reserves the right to remove this advert at any time.